European project, banking and transaction lawyer (Legal 500 listed) with broad international experience, sound commercial and entrepreneurial approach and understanding of business needs.
15 years track record of legal structuring, project management, advice, negotiation and implementation, in particular in the areas of Project Finance, M&A, Private Equity, banking, IT, corporate and commercial law with focus on team leading and quality control.
Deal performance and advice for clients across Europe and in the North America, including acting as key legal advisor within an international group of companies providing legal, HR, payroll, accounting and auditing services.
Projects and experience
- advice to clients on broad range of commercial issues, specializing in the areas of acquisitions, company’s reorganization and contractual law
- advice in over 30 international and domestic corporate financing for corporate acquisitions, mergers and refinancing, including preparation of financial documents and establishment of security
- experience in foreign jurisdictions in the multinational/ cross-border transactions, including cooperation with domestic and international law firms
- experience in processing and quality checking contracts of all complexity (NDAs, consulting agreements, IP agreements, sale-side and procurement-side contracts, master services agreements, lease agreements, licensing contracts, etc.), including third party contract reviews
- corporate governance and compliance, working with Management Boards, Supervisory Boards and Shareholders’ Meetings
- advice for a bank based in another EU country in the field of cross-border activities in Poland and representing this client before the Polish Financial Supervision Authority
- advice for an IT company on acquisition of the company’s shares by an investment fund; ongoing advice for German and US IT companies in Poland
- managing due diligence processes, preparing executive summaries, full reports and legal opinions
- consultancy in real estate transactions, both as part of due diligence and in independent projects related to developed real estates as well as to greenfield investments
- competition law and antitrust law consultant in various M&A projects, including obtaining consent of the antimonopoly regulator for the transaction
- comprehensive legal services for companies from the industrial sector, including the FMCG and automotive sectors
- administrative proceedings – permits and concessions (including energy sector)
- co-author of “International Finance Acquisition” publication in the field of Polish law and ICLG’s “Securitisation” and many other articles, including articles in professional press
- latest publications include: “How to run a business in Spain” Rzeczpospolita 18/08/2017; “Finally, there is a bill that the owners of family businesses have been waiting for” (co-author) Dziennik Gazeta Prawna 28-30.07.2017, Firma i Prawo, as well as numerous publications in social media
- co-author of the publication “Haciendo Negocios en Polonia” – a guide for investors from Spain and Latin American countries in Spanish, prepared in cooperation with Bank Zachodni WBK
- expert and speaker at seminars (in cooperation with British Polish Chamber of Commerce and FISK) in the field of banking, finance and mergers and acquisitions organized jointly with leading banks (Raiffeisen Bank Poland, PKO BP, BRE Bank, BGŻ) – over 10 seminars
- Lexcel (Law Society) quality certification