Expert in the field of construction investment services, intellectual property and IT law with long-term experience in project and risk management.
Extensive business experience in comprehensive services for companies, projects, public institutions and corporate clients.
Over 17 years of professional practice, in particular in the area of large construction projects, contract management and FIDIC claims, real estate market, implementation of innovative projects and IT implementations, commercial law, labour law and posting of employees, as well as providing legal advice for institutions and public entities.
Extensive negotiation and process experience related to handling complex legal disputes, including arbitration. Legal support, creation and implementation of the Risk Management system and operational risk management of key projects at the level of the headquarters of an international construction corporation.
Projects and experience
- independent project management of the investigation and legal service of the claims’ package on the FIDIC road contract with an initial value exceeding PLN 50 million
- legal service of proceedings before the Conciliation Committee, Court of Arbitration at the Polish Chamber of Commerce in Warsaw and common courts – proceedings concerning Time for Implementation and payment (value of the disputed claims exceeding PLN 41 million)
- full legal support, including preparation of contracts, opinions and documentation, claims management in the implementation of a large number of investment projects in general construction competence (housing, commercial, warehouse, public utility, military projects) and in engineering competence (road, bridge and rail projects, airports,
hydrotechnical) – including a value of over PLN 500 million – on the part of the contractor, the Contract Engineer and the Ordering Party
- participation in legal services for the implementation of an office investment worth over EUR 168 million (from concept to commercialization)
- co-creation and implementation as well as support for the development of the Risk Management system at Skanska S.A.; participation in a joint study together with Skanska ID (Poland) of the operational risk management system for infrastructure projects in the PPP formula
- contractor’s support (legal and methodological – Risk Management) in the process of preparation for offering a PPP project worth ca. PLN 1.5 billion (structure, legal documentation, analytical tools)
- corporate governance services, cooperation with Management Boards, Supervisory Boards as well as service of meetings of company bodies, drafting and reviewing corporate documentation
- comprehensive, long-term consulting for a start-up company from the IT industry from the date of its creation (currently the global leader in communication solutions listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange)
- comprehensive support for the development and implementation of IT solutions and implementations of ERP, SAP, LIMS and GRC systems in leading listed companies as well as scientific and research units
advicein real estate transactions, both as part of due diligence and in independent projects related to developed real estates as well as greenfield investments
- comprehensive legal services for medical services companies, hospitals
andspas (including transformations and restructuring)
- comprehensive legal support for the project of separating, leasing, commissioning and acquisition of a complex of refinery installations in one of the largest southern Poland refineries together with legal advice on liquid fuels and hydrocarbons trade
- expert and speaker at seminars (in cooperation with MM CONFERENCES S.A., REFE, AHK Polska) in the field of construction investment law,
labourlaw, transfer pricing (over 10 seminars); conducting internal SKANSKA trainingsin various areas of law and Risk Management (over 20 training courses)