Legal expert in construction investments, real estate and water law, and property-related claims, including compensation issues for line investments.
Certified international Project Manager. Over 15 years of experience in the construction industry in the field of comprehensive legal services for construction projects (civil, construction and administrative law).
Extensive business experience in the comprehensive service of public institutions, corporate clients as well as companies and infrastructure projects.
Comprehensive corporate services for companies and capital groups, preparation and implementation of investments, as well as claim handling, including FIDIC models and support for real estate market participants. Unique experience in the field of water law, as well as the service of institutions and public entities carrying out infrastructure investment projects.
Advice on wide range of commercial agreements for a wide range of clients, contracts regarding the investment process, contracts related to construction, equipment, supply chain assurance and services for hotels, hospitals, health resorts and public institutions.
Comprehensive legal assistance in preparation, implementation and settlement of infrastructure projects, including the largest hydro-technical infrastructure investments in Poland. Reviewing and solving legal issues related to the selection of contractors in the process of public procurement and in accordance with the procedures of the World Bank. Providing legal opinions on letters and documents related to conducting investments with contractors, subcontractors and administrative bodies. Advice related to obtaining real estate for public purposes and preparation of construction contracts.
Extensive negotiation and process experience related to handling complex legal disputes. Long-term corporate and legal service at the headquarters of a large Scandinavian international hotel chain, including creation and implementation of a personal data protection system compliant with the GDPR, legal support in the construction of new hotels.
Legal due diligence of investment-type real estates. Reviewing the claims of contractors and subcontractors, including the claims filed under the FIDIC terms.
Projects and experience
- independent preparation of legal documentation for over 100 infrastructure investments, including Modernization of the Wrocław Water Junction (program worth over EUR 1 billion)
- comprehensive legal service of contractual claims on FIDIC templates with a total value exceeding PLN 30 million, including legal services during the arbitration proceedings
- legal disputes before common courts and public administration authorities regarding the regulation of ownership relations on line investments interfering with the rights to nearly 4,000 properties, construction claims and ongoing debt collection
- full legal support, including the preparation of contracts, opinions and documentation, claims management in the implementation of a large number of investment projects in general construction competence (housing projects, public utilities, hotels), and in the area of engineering (hydro-technical projects, river regulation, flood protection systems) – including the value of over PLN 265 million – on the side of the investor, contractor and design offices
- creation, implementation and support for the development of the personal data protection system in the international hotel chain
- corporate governance of holding structures, cooperation with Management Boards, Supervisory Boards as well as service of meetings of companies’ bodies, preparation of corporate documentation
- advice in real estate transactions, both as part of due diligence and for individual projects regarding the purchase of developed real estate and investment plots
- legal advice for investors applying for the adoption or change of local planning documents (study of conditions and directions for spatial development, local zoning plan)
- comprehensive legal services for companies providing medical services, hospitals and health resorts (including transformations and restructuring)
- seminar expert and speaker (REFE) in the field of construction investment law, conducting internal trainings in companies, units and public institutions – over 20 seminars/ trainings